Box Art
Welcome to RetroTracks
- Remember that awesome tune? We do too.
Home Search Music Systems Artists Forum
Forum

RetroTracks Forum - a few requests

SeeD1985
a few requests
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 12:39 pm »

Arrow Flash (Megadrive)
The Terminator (Megadrive)
Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES)
Bionic Commando (Xbox 360)

Hope these are possible to request
Enverex
(site admin)
RE: a few requests
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 2:38 pm, last edited: Jan 22nd 2016, 2:39 pm »

Arrow Flash (Megadrive)
The Terminator (Megadrive)
Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES)

Done. Added both the Mega Drive and SNES versions of Batman and Robin as they are different.

Bionic Commando (Xbox 360)

This will be a bit more tricky but I assume it's the same as the PC version, in which case it should be easy enough.

Note to self, fix forum to make quotes work across multiple lines. EDIT: Fixed.
SeeD1985
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 3:26 pm, last edited: Jan 22nd 2016, 3:27 pm »

Wow!! That was the fastest reaction ever! Thanks a lot man, very much appreciated!

Love this site! (and yes, the PC version should be the same for Bionic Commando)
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 5:11 pm »

Ok, I installed Bionic Commando and ripped the music from that. Then I realised it was actually Bionic Commando Rearmed I had which is a different game. So I've added that as well anyway.

I managed to grab the official OST for the original (XBox) version so hopefully that'll actually have the tracks in that you're looking for. The downside of semi-modern games is that they generally used low bitrate, low quality tracks in the game files which is a bit naff. Luckily the OSTs have proper high-quality versions on them, the downside is that the OSTs don't always have all the music that was used in a game.

Adding in the OSTs for both games now. I'll update here when it's done.
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 5:24 pm »

Done. Both remaining games in.
SeeD1985
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 6:04 pm »

Great, that's fantastic! The official OST of Bionic Commando will do just fine, as I don't really need ALL tracks, so this is exactly what I wanted.
I have never been able to find the Bionic Commando OST anywhere, so this is quite a good day for me! Haha!

Thanks again, really appreciate the efforts! Especially your super fast reaction.
SeeD1985
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 6:08 pm »

And the Rearmed OST is a welcome addition, I'll make sure to give that a listen!
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 6:50 pm »

Ok, now that I've had a chance to listen to them properly, it looks like most of the Rearmed stuff is cruft so I'll delete everything that isn't a real music track. Should make it easier to find actual tracks on it.
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 7:19 pm »

Well after removing the duplicates from Bionic Commando: Rearmed, there were only 7 extra tracks. Renamed those to their proper names now too so that's all neat and tidy.
SeeD1985
« posted: Jan 22nd 2016, 7:23 pm »

Thanks, great work!
Pages
PREV
NEXT