Box Art
Welcome to RetroTracks
- Remember that awesome tune? We do too.
Home Search Music Systems Artists Forum
Forum

RetroTracks Forum - Re: new amiga tracks

amigaman
Re: new amiga tracks
« posted: Mar 18th 2013, 7:00 pm »

Hi enverex,

I wanted to know what did you do, It's a long time you don't post something.
I hope you're okay...
amigaman
new amiga tracks
« posted: Feb 13th 2013, 6:48 pm »

b. c. kid                                  Rudolf Stember, Chris Hulsbeck                      (group of tracks)
metal law                                Rudolf Stember, Chris Hulsbeck                      (group of tracks)
winter supersports 92                Philip Nixon                                                    (group of tracks) 
winter olympics: lillehammer 94        Tim Haywood                                (single track)
lethal weapon                          Barry Leich, Dean Evans                                (Group of tracks)
lionheart                                  Mattias Steinwachs                                        (group of tracks)
lupo alberto: the videogame      Alex Ravelli, Gianluca Rotondo                      (group of tracks)       
global gladiators                      Andrew Barnabas                                          (group of tracks)     
baby joe in going home              unknown                                                    (group of tracks)
rolling ronny                            unknown                                                    (group of tracks)
cool croc twins                          skinnybone                                                (group of tracks)
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: Mar 20th 2013, 1:34 pm »

Hah, sorry, I completely missed this thread somehow. I'll start working on them soon.

I finally managed (through lots of manual effort) to upload A-Train which is virtually impossible to get to work properly audio-file wise!
amigaman
« posted: Mar 22nd 2013, 6:51 am »

Ok  ;)
amigaman
« posted: May 12th 2013, 8:12 pm »

hi enverex,

I'm sorry you don't update your site from long time.
I understand you have no time to dedicate it (your job it's more important) perhaps I want to thank you for the work you've done until now!

I hope you'll resume soon.

Bye
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: May 13th 2013, 2:52 pm »

Sorry, I just have a terrible memory (as well as being busy ;)). I've uploaded all that I could find to convert for now.
amigaman
« posted: May 18th 2013, 1:11 pm »

thanks for your efforts, you're great

I'll wait for the other games

Can I talk about corrections lately?!
Enverex
(site admin)
« posted: May 26th 2013, 10:43 am »

Sure, what's missing or wrong?
Pages